Wednesday 17 January 2007

Welcome to our Blog Site!

Welcome Mabinians to our blog site! This will be our new online portal aside from our 2 existing sites, forum and online database. Those two websites are both hosted free and it makes me difficult to maintain and update regularly. Like you, I also have jobs and other things to do but I tried my best to serve our fellow online alumni.

On this new site, we can now express and interact with other alumni more easily. We will make this site a storage database for all our pictures, videos, inquiries and updates. This year also, I will try to coordinate with our school alumni in-charge so that we can be affiliated with them. Once settled, future reunion announcement, invitation, updates and other information will be emailed to you and posted on our sites.

Featured classes and alumni will be be posted regularly as seen on my first featured classes and alumni. For those who want their personal profile and class profile published, feel free to send mail with photo at mabiniacademy_moderator@yahoo.com. As for the profile to publish, I will select it randomly from our collections.

You can also use this site if you want to inform any alumni of any news or activities that you plan to have. I can help you send mass email to any specific mabinians base on our database.

Personal blogs made by anyone can be submitted and published here in our site. Send it to my mail and I will do the rest.

Feel free also to browse our TMA Online Forum and TMA Online Database.

Enjoy browsing our blog site!

No comments: