Monday 22 January 2007

TMA Online Alumni Database

Eversince I started our online community, I received lots of mail asking for any information or address regarding their former classmates. Most of those who asked me are living outside our country and no longer connected to any of their highschool friends. Unfortunately that time, I cannot reply to them because I also don't know any of the the person they are looking. There are other sites available on the internet that keeps the records of every alumni like the Alumni.net. However, in order to view the registered members, you have to register and pay. In order to solve this, I decided to make an online database so that any mabinians can register, search for members and view all our existing members. I started the database from scratch and took me a month to finish. Now, my effort is not wasted. Our database is running since last month. I believe that providing members information to other members is the best way to bridge gap among all mabinians.

As of this time, we have 317 registered members and still growing everyday. These are only few considering that we are thousands in number from batch 60's to present. I encourage everyone to help register those who cannot log in to our site. You can register them as long as you know their personal profile. In this way, you help our online community grow.

You can visit our online database by visiting this site http://themabiniacademy.athost.net/alumni.php.

Lets work together for our online community. Together online, we can make a difference!

No comments: