Monday 22 January 2007

Reunion Picture: Batch 82 Section A

The pictures were submitted to me by Mr. Ronaldo Dimaunahan of TMA Batch 1982 4A class. It was their class reunion pictures. At their back was a huge poster/banner of their class picture. Ronaldo didn't to give me their names and the venue of the reunion but I will post here as soon as I receive his reply. You can contact Mr. Ronaldo on his email address ardee_teyobs@yahoo.com.

If you know any alumni on the picture , please post it on the comment section below so that I can post their names below the picture.

If you want your class picture, highschool picture or any alumni picture to be featured in our site, please send me the picture and any information that we can share with other mabinians. You can reached me thru my email address mabiniacademy_moderator@yahoo.com

No comments: