Thursday 18 January 2007

Class Picture: Batch 1998 Section C


The Picture was submitted by Ms Jocelyn Abalos. No further details were given to me so I can't post the names of those individuals included on this class.

With reference to our Online Alumni Database, this class includes the following individuals.

1. Jocelyn Abalos-Imperial
2. Maricel Bautista-Ona
3. Lucky Lyn Cabudil
4. Mary Grace Fiestada
5. Mark Anthony Meniosa
6. Kim Badillo
7. Ranie Salazar
8. Katherine Tapat
9. Nova Ilagan
10. Blessie Lescano
11. Mary Grace Mosca
12. Gerald Encarnacion

If you know other alumni on the picture but not written on the list, please post it on the comment section below so that I can modify the post.

If you want your class picture be featured in our site, please send me your class picture and any information that we can share with other mabinians. You can reached me thru my email address mabiniacademy_moderator@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

may kilala ako dalawa.. Gerald Encarnacion and Kim Badillo. Am i right?

Anonymous said...

Katherine Tapat, Heidi Helen Saul, Nova Ilagan, Blessie Lescano, Mary Grace Mosca

Anonymous said...

hi kat. heide helen saul is my classmate so hindi sya section c.

Visit my blog!

Anonymous said...

i received mail that Daisy Purino didn't finished highschool in Mabini so i will remove him on the list. I will also add chado and kat's list.

Rex Lenuel said...

Rex Lenuel Baylen
Arnulfo Flores
richelle Velasco
Jester mAgsino
John Richard
evelyn flores
ronessa saladaga
feniffer tiquio
suzzete tenorio

who is katherine tapat?

Rex Lenuel said...

Ako, Rex Lenuel baylen
Arnulfo Flores Jester magsino Evelyn Flores
Suzette tenorio
Ronessa saladaga
Jeniffer Tiquio
john Richard (I forgot his surname)



try to remember pa m\names of my classm8, by the way whos katherine tapat?

d kop cia natatandaan ehhh sorry

Unknown said...

Sali nyo naman ako..Narlie Olan, Joy Valle, Mary Ann Casumbal, Ronie Salazar, Hazel Hosena,

Anonymous said...

I am unemployed. I have tried Forex trading but I am just breaking even. Do you have any tips on how to succeed? Thank you!
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url]